"Some women have a weakness for shoes...I can go barefoot if necessary. I have a weakness for books."
Oprah Winfrey

Buy all my reviewed books here on The Book Depository

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Busy Bee



Hey guys! Hope you all are well.

Well as I said before I moved country during the summer in the hopes of finally being able to get a job where the country's economy wasn't as gloomy as where I previously lived. And lo and behold it all worked out! I am now a childminder and it feels great!

So unfortunately I've just been so busy that I haven't been able to keep as up to date with this blog as I would like. Never fear though, the reading is still as fierce as ever and maybe even more so. The kid I look after takes a 3 hour nap during the day so I fill that time with reading reading reading!!!

Now to just find the time to write the reviews!

I am hoping this weekend I will get some time to write up a few posts.

Sorry for the wait but it should be worth it as I have read quite a varied amount of books.

Hope you've been doing the same!

Until later...


Divaliciouz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comment, good or otherwise. I can hack it, I'm a tough diva!